DSPRelated.com Job Board
Job Openings for DSP Engineers
This DSP Engineer vacancy is based in the Antibes region of France and I am looking to speak with those who are PhD educated and ideally with several years’ full-time industry experience. This is a great opportunity to work in a small but experienced team of signal processing engineers within a much larger globally-operating organisation. An example of day to day tasks would include algorithm development for Wi-Fi solutions.
Please note that full working rights in France is required, as well as English & French fluency.
- PhD in Signal Processing or relevant
- Algorithm design, modelling and simulation
- Experience with standards such as Wi-Fi, OFDM, MIMO MATLAB
- Basic knowledge of C Fixed-point implementation
The right person will receive
- Generous salary, up to ~€55,000 depending on experience
- Stock scheme Health Insurance, and more!